Food doesn’t taste better or worse when documented by Instagram. Laughter is as genuine over Skype as it would be sharing a sofa. Pay attention. Take in nature, hold someone’s hand, read a book. But don’t ever apologize for snapping a photo of a sunrise after a hike, or blogging about the excitement of having a crush, or updating your goodreads account. All of these things are good and should be celebrated. Smile at strangers on the sidewalk and like your friends’ selfies. It’s all good for the human spirit.(via idioticteen)
10 Things Jesus NEVER Said
1. You’re too far gone to be saved.
2. I’m disappointed in you.
3. This wouldn’t be happening if you were a better christian.
4. It’s okay not to love certain people.
5. Everyone should believe and act like you do.
6. It’s all up to you.
7. You don’t have to forgive someone who really hurt you.
8. You missed My will for your life.
9. I’ve given up on you.
10. This is a cross you must bear alone.
Eat food from farmers markets.
Drink good tea each morning.
Read books that make you feel.
Paint, even if you’re awful.
Write, even when you have nothing to say.
Sit in the fresh air outside.
Go on hikes.
Swim in lakes and wade in streams.
Sleep as long as you need.
Work hard at what you love.
Work hard at what you hate.
Love unconditionally and wholeheartedly.How to stay Happy (via immeganmaria)